- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
A manufacturing business require a Shipping Co-ordinator. Applicants need experience handling shipping and export documentation, and have an understanding of trade compliance, customs regulations and accreditations like AEO
The Shipping Co-ordinator will support the Shipping Manager with day-to-day administration tasks, and ensure the business remains compliant with HMRC and international customs and trading regulations. The Shipping Co-ordinator will liaise closely with freight forwarding partners.
Specific duties of the Shipping Co-ordinator include:
- Administration of Shipping instructions such as letter of credit, cash against documents etc.
- Administration of shipping certificates (EUR1, ATr etc.) to HMRC audit standards
- Liaison with freight forwarding partners
- Liaison with HMRC in relation to UK imports
- Support Shipping Manager with compliance issues in relation to AEO
Shipping Co-ordinator applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience within; logistics, shipping, import, export, trade or customs compliance
- Knowledge of Incoterms and shipping instructions (letter of credit) and certificates ( EUR1 ATr etc.)
- Trade Compliance, Customs Compliance, AEO or Approved Exporter knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-modal freight forwarder market
- Experience working in-house for a company, or with a freight forwarder - both profiles, applicable
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Trade Compliance
- Freight Forwarding
- Customs Compliance