- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Burgess Hill
Our established and prestigious interior design-based client is seeking to recruit a Showroom Sales/Design/Admin Support Person to join their team due to company growth.
The ideal candidate must be well presented and comfortable dealing with high value customers and have an interest in design, interiors and current trends. They must be organised and eager to learn and support the existing Sales Design team.
For the right candidate, the role could potentially develop into a more senior admin role or junior designer position.
Showroom admin duties include:
* Meeting and greeting clients in the showroom and making drinks etc.
* Answering and directing calls
* General correspondence to customer e.g. emailing standard documents such as invoices receipts
* Logging all customer correspondence in EasyQuote software.
* Set up new customer files
* Generate customer invoices receipts
* Supporting existing design staff with admin.
* Ensure showroom is clean tidy at all times
* Ensure showroom is well-stocked with everyday items
* Manage supplier brochures to ensure they are in date.
* Manage sample library to ensure they are fully stocked with up-to-date samples.
Support designers/accounts/goods-in with following duties:
* Managing diary when designer is out of the office
* Aid in sourcing products and gathering information to present to customer
* Aid in calculating material estimates based on measurements
* Aid in stock-checking and pricing products
* Liaise with accounts to ensure customer payments have been processed
* Support goods-in to ensure all products have been received in a timely manner
* Aid in scheduling the installations - liaise with designer, installation team and customer. Once confirmed, email customer with confirmations.
* Ensure designer has kept customer files up-to-date e.g. including most recent plans, customer signed documentation, site survey notes etc
* Have at least 2 years admin experience
* Have some bookkeeping or accounting experience.
* Have a full UK driving licence and own car
* Have minimum basic level of Microsoft Office / Excel Imacs. Intermediate/advanced level would be an advantage
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Occasional Saturdays may be required.
Salary: £22,000 per annum.
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent employer! First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Role: Showroom Admin Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex,
Apply for this job now.