- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.31 - £9.59 gross per hour
- St Albans
Showroom Assistant - St Albans Showroom (15 hours per week)
We are looking to strengthen and expand the Farrow and Ball team and have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join as a new Showroom Assistant.
As a key part of the Showroom team at Farrow & Ball, the Showroom Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service whilst driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to release your creative potential and grow our global luxury paint and wallpaper brand.
If you have a genuine passion for colour and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Farrow & Ball.
The summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognise customer requirements
- Ensuring that Farrow and Ball Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately, dealing with customer refunds
The Showroom Assistant will have exceptional communication skills, proven sales and customer satisfaction record as well as the ability to work in a high paced environment. The ability to multitask, IT literacy and a technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper are desirable.
Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies
This role will require regular lifting and manual handling of Farrow & Ball products and additional training will be offered where needed.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- customer service