- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Workforce's prestigious client are now looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to expand their sign fitting or installation skills, and play a key role in many prestigious projects. This permanent, site-based role will offer a great deal of variety; with installing interior and exterior signs, graphics in locations across the nation, no two days will ever be the same again!
JOB ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
- Installing window and interior displays, signage, vinyl graphics, and other internal display items
- Communicating with customers on site, and confirming their requirements
- Representing the Company in a positive way to customers
- Providing post-installation instructions on operation, care, and maintenance; ensuring customers know how to get the most from their displays
- Reporting back to the sales team, post-installation Photographing installations for marketing and audit purposes
- Stock-checking the Company van, to ensure sufficient stock is available, and replacing as required.
- Overseeing the servicing and maintenance requirements of the Company van, as required Cleaning and tidying both the interior and exterior of the Company van, presenting the Company in a positive way at all times
- Total adherence to the Company's Health and Safety policy Achieving targets consistently, as identified by line manager
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS:
- Valid driving license holder
- Knowledge of how to carry out on-site installation work, and related safe working practices
- Awareness of all relevant Health Safety considerations
- Ability to carry out on-site risk assessments
- Problem solving skills and experience to overcome installation issue when on-site
- Confidence to make own judgment about suitability of installation design
- Knowledge of current manual handling legislation and its implementation
- Ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to effectively share knowledge and train others when new products are introduced, or when new issues are encountered Comfortable working both independently and with others
- A willingness to contribute positively to company-wide communication
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help
Role: Sign Installer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire,
Apply for this job now.