- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Young Centre Stagers (in association with Centre Stage School of Performing Arts) are looking for an outstanding singing tutor to join our team on Saturday's (9.30am - 1.00pm).
We wish to appoint an ambitious, creative and dedicated singing tutor who has high standards and aspirations for all children and for themselves.
We are looking for a tutor who:
- Is an excellent singing tutor.
- Demonstrates high expectations and believes that all children can succeed.
- Is creative, innovative and passionate about learning.
- Is a good team player and keen to contribute to the life of Centre Stage.
The successful applicant will join a welcoming and hardworking team.
Centre Stage School of Performing Arts is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £25.00 to £30.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Southgate, Greater London (Preferred)