- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
PERMANENT / FULL TIME
SALARY NEGOTIABLE + PACKAGE
A market leading construction contractor who build from incept to completion and have a healthy reputation are looking for a Site Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is a roving role and will require the candidate to work on projects around the country.
The appointed Site Engineer will be responsible to the Contracts Management team and that related site.
The Engineer will be expected to work effectively with the site management team on a day to day basis.
The role will involve working away from home, with related costs for accommodation being met by the company, and may include more than one site.
* Establish coordinates from issued construction data supplied by the design team for boundary, main build, substructures, drainage, and external works
* Check site levels and compare to supplied survey
- confirm ok
- alert CM/ QS of any differences differ
* Make arrangements for labour , plant and materials with the team
* Establish content and actions required for any s278 works
* Set out main elements inc site boundary, main drainage and all within footprint inc scaffold zone, services, substructures, external works structures
* Several years experience at site engineer level, with similar companies
* Competent approach and knowledge of most forms of construction
* Driving license essential
For an informal discussion please call Nicky Harris on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates