- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Maintenance person working alongside our existing team at our Whiffler Road hub
At Busseys, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a 360° level of brilliant customer service in every department. The role of the site maintenance person will be crucial to maintaining this standard throughout our customers journey with us.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out on-site grounds works
- Supply maintenance service to the site
- To drive vehicles, both on and off company premises
- Ensuring vehicles on the forecourt are checked regularly for cleanliness and/or damage
- Maintaining cleanliness of site to a high standard
- Assisting in set up and take down of local show events
Previous experience working in a similar environment and a ‘hands-on’ attitude would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. A full valid UK driving licence is required.
In return, you will receive excellent employee benefits.
To apply for this exciting position, please complete an application form at our website www.busseys.co.uk/careers
Job Type: Full-time