- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- BEDFORD BEDFORDSHIRE
New Build Housing
Package - Basic Salary to £60,000 pa + Car Allowance, Pension, Holiday
My client is a privately owned House Builder who operates throughout the Home Counties are currently seeking a Site Manager to join their team on a development located just outside of Bedford.
To apply for this Site Manager role, you will need:
- Site Management experience on leading new build and traditional house build projects from start to finish
- SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
- Effective communication skills with the ability to contribute effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, within a large organisation.
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- Any industry related awards would also be advantageous
Site Manager responsibilities will include:
- Lead site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, subcontractors, and the client.
- Maintaining strict high-quality control, Inspections and regular site safety checks.
- Ensuring the project runs to schedule and to budget, including finding solutions to problems that may cause delays, i.e. the late arrival of materials etc.
What will you get in return? The client offers both market leading packages and plenty of scope for career progression/development.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this Site Manager position then apply by submitting your CV.
Prefer an initial discussion about this Site Manager role over the phone? Please give Russell Kerley at i-texo recruitment a call in the office.
- ms project
- quality control
- site manager