- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23.00 gross per hour
Site Manager looking for work in Musselburgh? Are you interested in a 6-month contract?
Our client has a long track record of successful growth over various sectors from small residential to large scare commercial. They are looking for a Site Manager to join the team for a 6-month contract to oversee a refurbishment project in Musselburgh.
• Day to day running of site activities
• Ensure all compliance documentation is in place for site operations
• Proactively overseeing trades and ensuring work is being completed to schedule
• Ensuring Health & Safety is always followed
• IT/Paperwork - producing progress reports
• Reporting progress to client / Senior Site Manager
Who are you?
• An experienced Senior Site Manager with a background working on a similar project
• Demonstrable experience working on fit-out/refurbishments
• Ideally from a joinery background
• Hold SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid
What is in it for you?
• Being a crucial part of a hard-working site time
• 6 months initially
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV for consideration or call the office for a confidential discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
- site manager