- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SoftwareEngineering-Site reliability Engineer
Runs, maintains and improves the service/product against establishedService Level Objectives by applying software engineering practices.Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring,and capacity management of their services/products. This role will be part ofan emerging team which is responsible for migration to SRE.
- Proficient in at least one or more softwarelanguages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding,testing , and software delivery.
- Proficient in the development of automated tools,systems, and services in multiple technology domains.
- Proficient in designing, building, and deployingsoftware based infrastructure components. (E.g. cloud products , containersystems , compute, storage and networks services)
- Proficient in managing service-level changes to asystem, and troubleshooting system level components.
- Designs and contributes to performance monitoringand capacity management tools.
- Able to work on multiple large projects thathave business impact, and is self-initiated. Should be able to providesupporting data or communicate business value of the projects.
- Is seen as a mentor and key contributor to the SRETeam(s).
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome aconversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hocflexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible WorkArrangement.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, andoffer competitive benefits and compensation.
If you’re looking to build your career as part of aglobal technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of peopleand companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is anequal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.