- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21.00 - £23.00 gross per hour
Site Manager in Aviemore? Are you looking for 9 weeks' worth of work?
Contract Scotland have worked in close partnership with this particular regional contractor for the last 15 years. Due to successful delivery of many projects they have secure their next job and are looking to bring on a Site Supervisor/Site Manager to motivate their site team to work to client specification and bring project to completion.
• Day to day running of site activities
• Ensure all compliance documentation is in place for site operations
• Proactively overseeing trades and ensuring work is being completed to schedule
• Ensuring Health & Safety is always followed
• IT/Paperwork - producing progress reports
• Reporting progress to client
What will you need?
• An experienced Supervisor/Manager with a background working on a similar project
• Demonstrable experience working on new build projects
• Hold SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid
What can you expect?
• Immediate start
• 9 weeks' worth of work
• Working with a large build contractor
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
- site manager