- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Site Trainer Redditch
Week one: Sun - Tue 06:00 - 18:00
Week two: Sun - Wed 06:00- 18:00
A well known food production company is looking to recruit a Trainer on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role
The Role is to deliver a training programme to the individual from induction into the business against Site Operating Procedures and Quality Management Systems to the competency that is required, and to ensure that ongoing training is maintained across the site as and when required.
- Quality, Food Safety, Health and Safety legislation are adhered to and requirements trained out to all colleagues.
- Responsible for the updating of Training records and matrix, and SOP control sheets.
- Assess, review and monitor agreed training on an individual basis, initiating corrective action, where appropriate.
- Actively support in all site audits.
- Reduce all activities to added value and highlight tasks deemed unnecessary.
- Deliver a Sustainable Training process.
- Post recruitment process: Conducting weighing test/interview/aptitude for manual work assessments.
- Helping new starters with adapting to the factory (introduction to the workplace on the first day, providing information required). Ensure new starters are aware of all training requirements and agree training plan with each starter.
- Maintain visibility on the operations floor to assure new operatives’ success, maintain process knowledge, and identify gaps in the training process.
- Identify and assist in conducting cross functional training between processes to maintain and improve the growth of associate knowledge and the flexibility.
- Participate in training and daily production meetings as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in manufacturing/food manufacturing roles
- Train the Trainer experience
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels and across colleagues with English as a second language.
- Part CIPD qualified in training