- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bishops Stortford
Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for 3 Assemblers for our client based in Bishop’s Stortford on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will ideally have some electro/mechanical assembly experience, but at a minimum must have experience in some of the following; assembling machines, wet and dry systems including pumps, valves, metal work, and minor electrics including stripping, crimping and terminating.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling products
- Electro / Mechanical assembly work, involving wet and dry systems.
- Drilling and tapping
- Measuring out
- Working from drawings
- Working as part of a team
- Working towards production targets
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Good knowledge of pumps, valves, sensors etc.
- Wiring experience - crimping, soldering, re-wiring.
- Ability to read and work from drawings/manuals
- Previous experience working with metals and hand tools
- Excellent attention to detail
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £21,000 per annum alongside a great working environment.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Hand Tools