- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- High Wycombe
Our client, one of the UK's top Chartered Insurance Brokers and Financial Advisers, is seeking a Small Business Adviser to join their Small Business Team.
- Managing own book of commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
- Responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuing of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
- Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
- Liaising with Insurers and clients
- Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
- Cross selling other insurance products and referring into other MRIB divisions.
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- Ideally previous experience with Open GI/Acturis
- Cert CII qualified or progress towards required.
This is a full-time role, working Monday to Thursday, 9.00am - 5.30pm and Friday's - 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Small Business Insurance Adviser