- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SCOTLAND GB
What will this role involve?
Working for Amey as a Single Fuel engineer, the role will involve:
• Applicants will be required to install isolator switches in domestic properties across various locations within England.
• Work will be pre-planned and electronically scheduled using a touch pad system
• Typical working week is 40 hours
• Experience in single phase electric metering is required. Multi rate and multi-phase would be advantageous.
What are we looking for?
• You must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
• You must have held a previous MOCOPA authorisation
• Ability to pass a DBS Check and Drugs/Alcohol testing
What makes this role unique?
Electric meter installers required to install isolator switches in the below locations:
• Competitive Salary
• Up to £17 – £22 per hour overtime
• We will upskill you in electric and gas at our training centre in Manchester as required
• 22 Days Holiday, Bank Holidays, Option to buy more
• Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Phone, Enhanced Toolkit and Hand-Held Unit all provided
• Additional flexible benefits such as pension, childcare vouchers, travel insurance and discounted retail vouchers