- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Sales Specialists are at the core of our business, responsible for achieving maximum sales targets and supporting the growth of our business, they truly embody the MINDBODY Core Value of Humble and Helpful. As a Sales Specialist in our vibrant and growing inside sales team, they know that next call, email, tweet, comment, or hashtag, could change someone’s life. We enable others’ passions for health, wellness, and beauty to reach their maximum potential. There are thousands of businesses out there that don’t realise what problems can be solved through technology – our Sales Specialists are here to help.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Some demonstrable sales experience, preferably in Software Sales or Health & Wellness industry.
- Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher).
- Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
- Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy.
- Excellent group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated career stability.
- Strong attention to detail, extremely organized.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation and closing sales.
- Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre and post demonstration reminder and follow up emails.
- Demonstrating MINDBODY software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs.
- Consulting with prospective clients by addressing their questions and needs to identify the proper MINDBODY solution.
- Establishes business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business.
- Prospects for new clients through cold calling efforts and utilizes Salesforce per the rules of engagement.
- Consistently achieve outbound prospecting objectives and key performance indicators as defined for the role.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request and with manager approval.
- Identifies advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule in order to maximize return on time investment.
- Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and competitor activities, i.e. updates to competitor software or new competitors in our core verticals.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to work on a computer as a primary tool for long periods of time.
- Able to talk on phone with potential customers for long periods of time.
- Able to travel if needed, very limited travel required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
Duties are performed under limited supervision. Decision making authority is broad due to the scope of assignments. Changes in policies must be deferred to Direct Manager. No direct management responsibility.
- £65 per month in wellness allowance
- Free fruit delivered every week
- Free onsite yoga classes every week
- Company share scheme
MINDBODY emerged from a simple idea: small business owners deserve the time to do what they love. From its first iteration, MINDBODY software has turned that vision into the technology that links tens of thousands of health, wellness, and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve. Today, we’re the leading global online marketplace for wellness services — and like the speed of technology itself, we’re blazing ahead toward limitless possibilities.