- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Arm has partnered with Robert Walters Technology on the lookout for an experienced SOC Analyst with a passion to lead on a diverse range of security incidents and investigations.
Come and join arm's collaborative, innovative CISO team based in the Cambridge office and enjoy the rewards of a market leading salary, work from home option and a highly competitive benefits package worth c. £25K
Arm is a global technology leader. They are intrinsic to the development of technology in billions of products, which touch the lives of more than 70% of the world's population. When you work with great people - and those with incredible potential - everything you do at arm will make billions of lives better.
Every day arm's thousands of partners embed more than 45 million arm-based chips in products that connect people, enhance the human experience, and make anything possible.
Arm's vision is bold. They build technology that invisibly enables opportunity for a globally connected population. To achieve this, arm is growing rapidly and developing new capabilities, all which need arm's team to respond effectively to new security challenges and develop enhancements to cyber defences and threat detection techniques.
The role: SOC Analyst
As an integral part of the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) function, you'll encounter multiple opportunities to develop your leadership, assuming full ownership over a of enhancements and processes to improve the Security Operations Centre (SOC) with state-of-the-art tools at your disposal to achieve this.
What will be my day-to-day responsibilities?
- Lead complex technical investigations into security incidents across a variety of environments, platforms and operating systems - driving resolutions
- Following incidents, engage with internal partners, security providers and law enforcement
- Lead high level incidents mentoring junior analysts
- Work with threat and vulnerability management teams on emerging cyber threats
- Lead trend analysis, report findings to management - propose process technical improvements
- Lead threat hunting and threat analysis
- Review/Develop incident response processes to ensure consistent approach to threats
- Ensure knowledge upkeep of advanced threats, vulnerability assessment
What skills and experience do I need?
- Leadership of investigators for complex incidents
- Directing technical teams and coordinate with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies
- Involved in threat intelligence and cybersecurity research communities
- Experience of Incident Response and Security Operations
- Network protocols, ports - TCP/IP and application layers
- Cyber security threat, tools and techniques
- Experience of SIEM tools and techniques
- Windows, Mac, Linux, Network and mobile device forensics
Why work for arm?
Arm pride themselves on developing a collaborative, team-centric culture that fosters innovation, with like-minded professionals looking to support their global vision. Arm support their teams to work to their full potential, providing flexible-working options to support your personal commitments.
As well as a competitive salary, work from home option - arm invest in your development and support your future with an all-encompassing benefits programme worth circa £25k, including generous holiday/leave allowances, social events, investment opportunities and health and wellbeing perks.
If you're an ambitious SOC Analyst looking to make your mark on a global, technology-driven business, arm want to hear from you.
please apply with an updated CV
All third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.