- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newcastle upon Tyne
In Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre, we are committed to provide our consumers with an amazing experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region. Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. We are directly linked to Paris headquarters and we have a strategic place in the organization due to being on the frontline with customers.
The Social Listening Expert is primarily responsible for analysing the activities of the gaming community across all social media platforms and producing community reports at Ubisoft. This role is integral to delivering our strategy to put the player at the heart of everything we do.
By applying statistical methods and techniques, the Social Listening Expert will provide quantitative and qualitative data to generate meaningful insights, driving community and business strategy. The ideal candidate is an experienced gamer who is comfortable with online communities and social media tools, loves data analysis, and has the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with a distributed team.
· Be a “scientific” point of reference for analysing our communities online
· Implement methodology to produce quantified community reporting
· Coordinate & produce quantified reports on community conversations on a weekly, monthly and Ad-Hoc basis
· Help structure sentiment analysis to increase accuracy of reports
· Follow KPIs for understanding Ubisoft community behaviours
· Build and update queries regarding popular brands and topics in the entertainment industry
· Support the Community Team & internal stakeholders with social listening tools
· Partner with business subsidiaries to produce campaign reports on specific local needs
· Be a key internal stakeholder for the social listening tool provider
· 2 years experience in a community management or social listening role. Experience in the video games industry is a significant plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to create quality documentation for internal audiences
· Experience with Boolean queries to undertake in-depth analysis (usage of “AND” “OR” “NEAR” etc.)
· A strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Facebook and Twitter plus experience with social listening tools (Brandwatch a plus)
· Master in Excel and experience of data visualisation
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and highlight interesting and actionable insights from a broad and complex dataset
· Strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated working style
· Proficiency with MS Office tools including Word and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of a second language would be desirable (in particular German or Spanish)
· A passion for gaming
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
VIDEOS TO WATCH
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.