- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Passionate Social Media & Influencer required for a sustainable, digitally led, fashion Brand whose USP is creating premium, essential products from bio, lab-grown, recycled and natural materials.
Reporting to the Digital Director, the Social Media and Influencer Executive is responsible for the execution of the brand across all social media platforms, delivering the right content across each channel which proactively contributes to growing brand engagement, increased purchases and subsequently the lifetime value of the Brand's customers.
They will also be responsible for the execution of the brands influencer strategy currently working on a Macro and Micro scale.
The job holder will support building out the customer communications plan across social media - identifying core themes that will resonate with the customer, and sharing through the right channels, at the right time to strengthen customer relationships and build a strong and profitable customer base.
A flair for social media content plans based on insight is key for this role, whilst an appreciation of how different owned marketing channels play a part in the customer journey is critical in ensuring a consistent and positive experience for the customer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Define the use of our social media channels, what communications we push through each, and when
• Work with the content team for delivering content across the Brand's social channels - particularly (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn, with the aim of increasing fans, followers, engagement, and ultimately contribution to business financial success
• Develop a forward planning process of all social channels for internal approvals
• Work with the partnerships team to understand where and how to partner with social media content creators and drive brand awareness through added social media exposure
• Be innovative and think outside of the box for exciting and different social media campaigns which are aligned to the overall communications strategy/message and product launches
• Develop relevant engagement and commercial KPIs for the customer agenda, with channel-specific metrics that show channel effectiveness and contribution to growth
• Answer all customer service queries through social media working with the ecommerce team to solve and respond in a timely manner
• Work closely with the e-commerce team to drive a holistic communications strategy so that all channels work in synergy for prospecting customers and driving sales
• Keep aware of current trends across social media marketing, including the tools and technology used to improve communications with customers Influencer
Management and Strategy
• Lead social influencer marketing strategy for campaigns and brand focuses
• Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
• Identify, recruit and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs
• Build strong relationships with social influencers through seeding programs and regular communication
• Negotiate and execute paid blogs/blog networks
• Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate brand messages
• Secure and negotiate earned and paid placements including interviews, reviews, news items, giveaways, video segments, etc.
• Identify, establish and manage on-going influencer/brand ambassador programs
• Establish and build relationships
• Stay on top of industry influencer trends
Overall success will be measured on the achievement of the digital team vs sales targets and profitability for digital channels in line with annual budgets.
• Granular reporting to leverage learnings and change/react to data analysis
• Share digital customer insights and competitor activity with the wider business
• Monitor key metrics and customer behaviour on a daily basis and drive improvement strategies
• Create monthly and post campaign reports to deliver to the wider business
• Ensure minutes are upheld for all key business meetings that are social media and influencer lead
PERSON SPECIFICATION Knowledge and Skills
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in social media and/or influencer marketing roles within the fashion and beauty market
• Solid social media marketing skills - experience in developing long term social media plans across all owned channels
• Experience in writing copy for social media, conversational and commercial to increase engagement
• Evidence of strong understanding across online marketing channels, tactics, measurement, and trends
• Experience in analysing data through web analytics tools and specifically social media or online conversation listening tools
• Experience with managing and executing successful influencer campaigns both internally and with agency support
The company are offerring an excellent salary / benefit package and the opportunity to work for a creative. ethical Fashion Brand
- customer service
- social media