- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are a startup based in Royston, Hertfordshire, making a machine that automates ironing in the home (www.helloeffie.com). We have over 100,000 followers on our Facebook page, and 350,000 people signed up in our email community.
We are looking for someone to come in and manage that community of people. The work will require deciding upon a community management strategy, creating posts and copy to post across our channels, replying to the comments and questions from the crowd on Facebook and Twitter, and crafting messages to share information on our progress with the community via email.
Additionally, the work will also include management of the website in WordPress. This could include curating the content that goes on the site, but could also include a full redesign and implementation of the site.
- Good knowledge of all social channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Ability to use photoshop (or other equivalent photo editing software)
- Ability to use a video editing platform (for small videos and gifs, not feature length movies!)
- Well spoken and ability to write professionally
- Ability to design websites (either in WordPress or HTML)
- (optional but desired) Have experience running or working on a social media marketing channel previously
It is a full-time, 5 day a week job, but requires an ability to work from our office in Royston for at least 2 days a week.
This is an opportunity to run our entire social media strategy alone, and take ownership of our entire brand, so the most important thing is that you can demonstrate an enthusiasm and ability to take on a larger task than just being a small cog in a marketing machine. If you can show us that, we're willing to take a chance on someone who wouldn't normally get given this much responsibility or is lacking in experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: £1,500.00 to £2,000.00 /month
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Royston, Hertfordshire (Preferred)