- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Fantastic opportunity to join ZURU whilst we are going through substantial growth and become a valuable member of the Global marketing team with great short and long term careers development prospects.
The Social Media Marketing/Community Manager will be playing a key role in operationalising the social media strategy for our premium babycare products' while growing/managing the community specifics within their territory. This will involve the building of the local influencer community, daily interactions on social media platforms with customers and the execution of the social media plan in alignment with the Marketing team in New Zealand. He/She is also responsible for assisting the Marketing team in the localisation of the International Brand Strategy to suit the territory, so that the appropriate marketing strategy and channels are used to reach the target market.
We are looking for a passionate individual to handle the community management for Switzerland market.
The key responsibilities include:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKERTING PLAN EXECUTION (FACEBOOK ONLY)
- Working on a monthly basis to advise International Marketing of localised events and dates that need to be taken into consideration for the products’ social plan.
- Executing social plan using content developed by NZ design team / International Marketing team.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Manage engagement levels and ensure all questions/concerns are dealt with in a timely manner on Facebook platform.
- Manage the logistics involved with sending replacement packs to customers with notable concerns.
- Work to ensure a personable approach is taken to all customer service interactions on behalf of the brand.
- Manage and grow the products’ influencer team through outreach, sampling and engaging influencers in alignment with the influencer guidelines.
- Manage the logistics involved with the influencer program.
- Work with influencer team on an ongoing basis to create engaging social contact such as giveaways and competitions.
- Develop connections with complementary brands to develop collaborative relationships in order to create engaging social content.
- Monitor and report on influencer posts across all mediums, detailing post frequency, quality and engagement.
- Monitor and report on social media marketing plan delivery, detailing reach, engagement.
- Report on market trends and shifts which may impact the future success of the products’ marketing strategy for the territory.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- influencer management: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home