- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Why work as a Marketing Executive for Barrington James?
* Eligibility to qualify for Barrington Brunch as recognition from our Board of Directors
* Travel opportunities to all over the world!
* Clear progression with the expansion of our marketing department
* Our vibrant culture is unparalleled, not to mention the opening of the Barrington Arms (the much-loved beer fridge) every Friday at 3pm!
* Early finishes on the first Friday of every month
* Immediate access to Benefits Hub: giving you discounts on travel, holidays, cinema and restaurants
* The chance to play a vital role in the growth of the UK’s 5th best small company to work for!
You will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our marketing department by developing our brand and social media presence. With a large degree of autonomy and control over the marketing strategy, you will have the responsibility of growing the online presence for the UK’s 5th best small company to work for, as voted by the Sunday Times!
Barrington James has 30% annual growth plans. The most important part of that is the people!
Campaigns created by you will have the fundamental goal of attracting the highest calibre candidates to join our company.
The aim of your marketing campaigns will be to research target audiences to fit with our current recruitment plan and create strategies to maximise engagement for our target demographics.
Most importantly, you will have every chance to utilise your creative skills to promote upcoming events, create video content and eye-catching job adverts.
Social media has a fundamental role in how we portray our image to both clients and candidates. You would possess autonomy over all social media posts to show off our vibrant, fast-paced and dynamic culture!
Working directly with the Head of Communications for the company, Loti Jackson, you will be the driving force behind the extension of our marketing department and trajectory of the company’s online presence.
You will liaise with our global offices to maintain branding across the globe with potential to travel to our offices and explore New York, California and Singapore in the process!
By playing such an important role, you will regularly be in contact with the Board of Directors to pitch your strategies for the future and growth of Barrington James.
* Proactive and creative
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of SEO and how to improve digital content and engagement
* Passionate about social media
* Video and filming experience
* The chance to play a vital role in the growth of the UK’s 5th best small company to work for
Role: Social Media & Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RH6, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.
- social media