- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Social Research Interviewers – NatCen Social Research
Get paid to meet people in your community and carry out important studies into important areas such as transport, health, education and housing.
As a NatCen interviewer you’ll visit people in their homes to ask them about all sorts of interesting topics.
What you find out will ultimately contribute to future social policy in Britain.
We offer full training with a competitive rate of pay and travel expenses. We normally offer you work three months in advance.
What we offer:
• High quality initial training with ongoing support
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive rates of pay, including a bonus scheme, travel expenses and holiday pay
• Opportunity of pay progression
• Opportunities to develop your skills and work on a wide variety of surveys
What you need:
• Internet broadband at home
• Able to work at least 6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3+ days a week.
• You need to be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week including weekdays/evening and weekends
• Use of a car is essential
• Documents to verify your identity and to show you’re eligible to work in the UK
• Comfortable with using computer equipment