- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21.50 - £26.97 gross per hour
Child Protection – Social Worker
I am looking for an experienced Social Worker who has significant post qualification experience including experience of public law care proceedings, who is skilling in writing complex assessment reports for Court and/Adoption planning.
You will join a busy court team and will delivering high quality social care practice in a statutory social worker setting, you will need to achieve timely performance planning for looked after children.
This is a full time role contracted to 37 hours a week, a DBS check will be required, satisfactory references and HCPC registration.
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals £250*
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
Please Call Claire Griffiths on 0151 242 6428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Liverpool Social Worker Hub: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Bolton, Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton.
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business