- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Software Developer – Brighton, UK
Real-World Solutions (RWS) Technology
E360™: A revolutionary, scalable and extensible web-based platform for delivering Real-World Insights, that features the world’s largest unparalleled health data collection. To find out more about E360™, please watch the YouTube video here: http://bit.ly/2w2wlfh
In a rapidly growing technology team of 90, you as a Software Developer will be playing a vital part in an agile development scrum team. The multi-functional scrum teams consist of 5 people, where you will be involved in creating and enhancing E360’s core health analytics software, that furthers and advances the pharmaceutical and governments research capabilities.
What to expect
- Software Engineering using C#, Microsoft SQL Server and participating in the full software development process
- Participating in Agile practices such as daily stands ups, sprint planning, sprint refinements, and retrospectives
- Working to fortnightly sprints and taking part in bi-weekly demos
- Working alongside other team members such as Product Owners and Software QA to write clear and comprehensive code
- Very friendly and informal working environment
- Regular Innovation weeks – Where you are given the opportunity to work on your own project and showcase it at the end of the week Our ideal candidate will have;
- Experience with .Net framework and building software using C#
- Previous experience working in a commercial Agile team
- Proven experience in modern web application development based on current Microsoft technology
- Self-motivated and keen to contribute new ideas
- Disciplined yet creative approach to problem-solving, with good attention to detail
- Effective and clear communicator Bonus points for;
- If you’re a Full Stack Software Developer
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience using of .Net core, ASP.Net core
- Paired programming experience
- Experience using GIT Version Control System
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject The Team
The RWS Technology & Data Science mission is to deliver world-class and globally scalable technology platforms and analytics applied to complex and large-scale clinical datasets, to support IQVIA's ongoing and rapid growth in RWS Solutions, as well as the development of new product lines - this requires global leadership across technical and data architecture, software development and data visualization, privacy management, analytical methods, data science, machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP) - building upon 100s of novel technologies and methods either published in peer-reviewed journals or patented by our team.
The solutions are delivered to a variety of clients across life-science, government, payor or provider organizations. The CoE also curates the largest collection de-identified Real-World Data in the world, from different patient care settings in 18 countries worldwide – the RWS Tech CoE is at the forefront of "Big Data" in healthcare. Through its mission and skills, the RWS is transforming the way clients create new insights and deliver improved healthcare research and patient outcomes. Our E360™ software suite forms the core of our offering, providing an unprecedented single access point to a broad range of data.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.