- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Burton upon Trent
Our client, a specialist medical software house, is looking for a Software Developer to join their diverse and skilled team.
- Produce high quality code / solutions using high coding standards and best practices
- Familiar with all aspects of Quality Management Systems, relating to the software development procedures
- Capable of providing reliable task breakdowns and time estimates for work as required
- Actively develop domain knowledge to assist in defining software requirements
- Facilitate and actively contribute to team meetings
- Establish and maintain a high level of functional and technical product expertise and the benefits to our business partners
- Proactively support the test team in ensuring the quality of testing and product delivery Requirements
- Significant experience (minimum of 5 years) in C# .NET development
- A good understanding and practical experience in OO development
- Significant experience of software development in a professional, commercial environment
- Degree educated and/or relevant and substantial experience Skills
- Entity Framework, WPF and MVVM.
- Experience in developing using TDD.
- SQL Server.
- sql server