- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- BELFAST - ANTRIM
Requirement for a talented .NET developer to design, modify, develop in-house applications. This role is pivotal for the future technological direction of the business; the current aim is to update and improve their current web applications and to implement mobile technologies in the production process for increased efficiency.
- Lead the development of IT and Software solutions
- Take ownership for product development and larger projects from concept to realisation.
- Implement continuous improvement ideas to improve software facilities and service within the Company.
- Integrate existing software systems by developing & maintaining data integration streams.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- 3 or more years of relevant experience to include applications such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.MVC, SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- Microsoft .Net C# with experience of VB.NET
- Experience of winForms development and/or WPF
- Web development to include ASP.MVC, AngularJS, HTML, and Bootstrap
- SQL server development, TSQL and stored procedure knowledge
- Software Development experience within a Manufacturing /Engineering environment
- Experience of Mobile Technologies Xamarin, Android, iOS.
This opportunity will allow candidates to take a business critical role within the engineering sector. This role includes a generous starting salary, company pension and flexible working.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Durkin in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250