- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Old Stratford and Drayton
Software Developer – Letchworth - Salary to £50k plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a market leading data business serving the high tech sector. Due to continued growth in their software consultancy practice they are now looking to appoint a strong Python developer based in their Letchworth office.
As Software Developer, your will be working on a greenfield project helping them build a product from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity for a Software Developer to be part of building something from scratch that will revolutionise how business engage with their customers.
What we need:
As Software Developer, you will have a first class knowledge of how to deliver complex technical solutions. You will have come from a technical background and still retain a good level of the SDLC. You will have an excellent knowledge of:
- Strong software development with C# and .NET is a must
- Ideally knowledge of .NET CORE (they are happy to train people with basic skills)
- Knowledge of Azure / Cloud
- Strong SQL
- Good knowledge of complex software
- Strong communicator, listener and challenger You will be comfortable working with technical and non-technical audiences and feel comfortable presenting your ideas to new people.
What’s in it for you?
As Software Developer you can expect a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a true global leader in software development. You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first class continuous training and development programme. Our client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat
- ms project