- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Software engineer 3D – Contract- Remote/Germany- 500-600 Euros per day
Our client is a global eCommerce brand working on a new Digital Creation program which aims to digitize the entire product design and creation process by building innovative 3D tools and solutions. They will unleash new creative potential in product creation and, looking for proven experience in: Python and JS or C++ and C#, AWS, Jira, Confluence and experience in Computer Graphics or Geometry Processing
The role :
- Undertakes complete design of moderately complex software applications or components applying agreed standards, patterns and tools.
- Advises in the design of components of larger software systems.
- Specifies user and/or system interfaces.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the design and to handle separately functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advises in the evaluation of options and trade-offs. Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Defines test conditions for given requirements.
- Designs test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks.
Skills & Experience
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on computer science or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3+ years of experience in professional programming
- 1 year of experience in Computer Graphics or Geometry Processing
- Proven Experience in: Python and JS or C++ and C#, AWS, Jira, Confluence
- Proficiency in at least one 3D Tool (preferably Rhino, Modo or Blender)
Job Reference: JO-1912-155715
Salary: €550.00 - €650.00 per day + Remote working
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 06/01/2020
Job Industries: Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: 3D, Blender, C++, Computer Graphics, Javacript, Python, Rhino
- ms project
About the company
Salt is a global, award-winning digital recruitment agency, connecting people and businesses within Creative, Marketing, Sales and Technology.
Over 200 consultants are “Creating Futures” around the world and change the lives of 1000s of people each year by helping them to start new roles in some of the most exciting startups, scale ups, agencies or large global powerhouses. We cover permanent as well as contract roles and service you from offices in Auckland, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London, New York, Singapore and Sydney.