- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Software Quality Assurance (QA)
A world leading independent software company focused on quantum solutions are looking to add onto their talented team with Software Quality Assurance specialist.
Working alongside scientists and software developers, you will have exposure to the entire development life cycle with the platform for your ideas to make an impact.
* Must have previous experience in test, or Quality Assurance (QA) roles
* Proven ability to design and architect high quality, reliable software (test design, approach, script & bugs)
* Experience in writing clear test plans and test cases (proven)
* Hands on experience - manual / automated testing
* Programming experience (C / C++ Python)
* Familiarity with quantum computing / quantum algorithms highly advantageous
* BA or higher in a statistical subject (mathematics, computer science, engineering etc.)
The role will sit within a progressive team in Cambridge and you will be solely responsible for the testing element.
Exciting position to work in a growing area of research and development.
Something of interest?
Click apply to find out more.
Arden resourcing are acting as an employment agency in response to this position