- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
A sales/ licensing asset mgmt job opportunity with leading IT managed service provider. London based.
Software Sales Specialist
UK wide, London Based
Competitive plus car and Bonus
Would you like to join our clients team and work for a leading IT Provider?
Our client are looking for a software specialist who wants for work for a company that will offer a culture with a winning mind set, an opportunity to develop your personal ambitions and recognition for your contribution.
Our client's software business has seen massive growth over the past three years due to increased focus and investment. As part of this expansion, we are looking for enthusiastic software specialists to join our highly motivated Software team.
- Work with the Account team to identify software opportunities and develop pipeline within Customers.
- Identify and develop software opportunities for complex licensing scenarios, SLM services and Software Managed Services.
- Lead negotiations, customise negotiation strategy and coordinate complex decision-making processes, whilst overcoming objections in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies.
- Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software contracts and optimal usage of agreements
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with our software partners
- Provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional sales experience in Software or service-related industries, preferably with software licensing experience
- Proven solution selling experience in the ENT software space
- Experience negotiating large, complex deals
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
- Experience of Software Licensing & Software Asset Management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.