- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Software Support Technician (Applications)
£30,000 - £40,000 + 33 days holiday + medical + dental + 8% pension
Are you looking for a varied role supporting large in house business applications for a company that are producing cutting edge medical robotics? This would suit someone with a good IT background looking for excellent training to become an expert in complex software!
This is a great opportunity to get into an ambitious company that will you to reach your potential and work with passionate, like-minded people!
The company are creating the next generation of medical robots that are launching now and have received record breaking backing for the industry! This is a period of intense growth as they go global, creating lots of opportunities to get involved.
- Support internal customers in bespoke company applications
- Carry out basic programming / scripting
- Working on Windows and Linux platforms, AWS,
- Experienced in a technical support environment
- Basic programming
- Familiarity with multiple platforms eg: Linux, Windows, AWS
- Looking for varied and technically challenging role
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment