- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Alfred Recruitment is again delighted to be working with a national bespoke software provider who are looking for a new Software Support & Training Specialist to join their team based in Farnborough.
Your duties will include the Training and Support of Legal Practice Management / Accounts Software to clients whilst maintaining a quality brand an excellent level of service and building excellent client rapport.
You will: - - Provide help and assistance to customers on the telephone in a prompt and
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer giving full
co-operation to any customer requiring attention
- To attend to customer queries and enquiries in a caring and helpful manner and
with a commitment to dealing with the issue in a positive way
- To anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of
service offered by the Company
and to ensure customer loyalty is maintained
- Provide telephone and on-site training of the Legal Software product.
- Provide pre-release testing on the product to make sure that they are fit for
purpose, robust, and compatible and congruent to purpose. Whilst ensuring
that all testing procedures are carried out in accordance with company standard
- Provide support to more junior members of the professional services team.
- To comply with all statutory legislation
- To carry out any other reasonable task as deemed necessary by your Line
Manager and or Director.
- Accountancy / Bookkeeping Qualification
- Demonstrates initiative
- Keen eye for 'Attention to Detail'
- Customer Focused
- Career Orientated
- Committed to professional development
- Ability to Prioritise
- Experience of Legal Accounts and knowledge of the SRA (Solicitors’ Regulation Authority)
Hours of work are 09.00 - 17.30 with a Competitive Salary.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the above position, please forward your CV to one of our Consultants who will be more than happy to assist.
In line with GDPR Regulations, and 'By applying for a job through Alfred Recruitment LLP’ you agree that we will process your details for the purpose of applying for this vacancy. We will have access to yourpersonal information from your application and other materials you submit in support of your application. We will retain your personal information on our own systems to facilitate the administration of the recruitment process and we will share your application with the relevant hiring manager. We will not share your information for marketing purposes or with any third parties without your expressed consent. We will retain your information if you are unsuccessful for 6 months unless requested not to at which point your data will be deleted.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- 1st Line
- Client Liaison
- customer service