- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- Bury St Edmunds
This global leading software company develops business management cloud solutions for the trade contractor industry. Their products are designed to optimise business workflow to refine process, improve productivity and increase profitability. They are a global software house with operations in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
They are looking for a field based Software Trainer to be part of their success story. This role will deliver first class training to meet the needs of their growing list of clients.
The UK Head Office is based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire but they have a vacancy covering East Anglia. They will require the candidate to reside in Bury St. Edmunds or in the surrounding area.
The Software Trainer will deliver exceptional client orientated software implementation and training as the business expands to meet the needs of their growing list of clients. As the Software Trainer, you will have the overall responsibility for the implementation, setup & in house training of their suite of products and integrating them with their clients existing accounting systems. This is a non-technical more business process oriented role implementing and training their software to small, medium and corporate businesses requiring strong training delivery skills.
The role is home based and they will require the candidate to reside in or near their region and be available to travel regularly for implementation and training sessions.
Typical duties also required by this role will include:
- Engaging with their clients to understand their business processes in order to best deliver "their business" training
- Work directly with the clients to train them in the use of their software
- Set expectations, plan and deliver the roll out of their software into the business
- Identify different learning styles and tailor your training delivery to suit their individual needs.
- Provide a variety of training methods to the levels of a business to suit differing job roles
- Mature approach, responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes
- Confidence to adapt and learn new programmes and systems
- Strong verbal, written communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge and practical understanding of accounting packages such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks is desirable
- Experience in implementing software systems and knowledge of the service industries that cover their core verticals would be beneficial
Ideally, you will either have had experience in:
- Implementing software
- Understanding business processes and workflows
- Working in the trade or service sector in an operational/administration capacity, or knowledge of their software is advantageous.
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.