- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
The Moody's Analytics Sales Team is composed of various profiles working together towards the same goal of providing new and current customers with state-of-the-art services and solutions.
To that end, Solutions Specialists are in charge of working closely with the sales representatives throughout the whole sales cycle by providing deep knowledge and insight about products, market, regulation and all aspects that will improve the client's perception of Moody's Analytics value proposition.
In addition, Solutions Specialists interact with other areas of the company like product management, implementation services, partners and marketing in order to ensure the best possible offering to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting current and prospective clients to understand the challenges they face and propose the corresponding solutions
- Presenting in various levels of detail our solutions
- Preparing and conducting workshops and proofs-of-concept on our software solutions
- Answering functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Generating and maintaining pre-sales support documents
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Degree in Engineering, Business or IT with relevant experience in a banking environment with either banks, software houses, consulting firms or software integrators
- Relevant experience in Risk and Finance e.g. Credit Assessment and Origination, Basel III, Regulatory Reporting, Credit Risk, ALM, IFRS 9.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of Information Systems
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong team player and enjoying interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.