- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Compensation: £55k - 80k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Full Stack Developer
java, spring, angularjs, cassandra, kubernetes
Fullstack Java/Web Developer
£55-£80k base, dependent on experience, plus industry leading benefits package and performance linked bonus scheme.
Are you a fullstack developer with solid skills in both Java and web development? Want to build a career in Fintech in a business facing role? Then you sound like just who we’re looking for - but we know your skills are in high demand, so why should you come to us?
Perhaps you heard that Fintech careers pay the best in the business (they do), and you’re intrigued. But you’re a creative spirit. Your passion for coding lights a spark under everything you do, and you don’t want it to be snuffed out by corporate bureaucracy.
We are a major global financial services firm, with all the prestige, benefits and business exposure that implies. Yet, our employees say working for us is more like working for big tech or a startup than the stuffy banks of their imagination. Far from snuffing in out, we want to take that spark inside you and fan it into a blaze.
Working for Us
- You’ll get to work on cutting-edge, best-in-class technology, and be challenged, supported and nurtured to constantly learn and grow to be the best developer you can be.
- The sky is the limit in terms of opportunity. Our flat organisational structure means everyone gets heard, and your great ideas can quickly become your live projects that you own. Fancy switching teams or working abroad? Our colleagues have a whole world of options – literally.
- Our teams all over the world thrive on innovation, inquisitiveness and inclusion. We welcome those with the bravery to make mistakes and own them, learn from them and help others learn from theirs.
This is a mid-level role, so we imagine you will probably have 2-5 years experience as a developer, but then, we don’t know you yet. Maybe you’re a real superstar not long out of a top uni, or a seasoned professional returning to work after raising a family. If you’ve got the skills to write quality code then surprise us!
Here’s our wish list:
- Strong skills in both Core Java and Web Development
- Bright and inquisitive with a passion for coding
- A team player with great communication skills, who will be happy in a business facing role
We don’t expect you to know everything straight out of the box – we want potential and will support talented developers while they come up to speed.
Our tech stack includes Java, J2EE, Spring, SQL, AngularJS, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and many more. Experience in our stack is a bonus but not a requirement, so long as you can show a track record of achievement in your language of choice. Likewise, we’re not fussed if you have previous financial services experience. So long as your passion and skill for coding are there, we can teach you everything you need to know.
For further details and to apply, please get in touch on 0203 4650125 and ask to speak with Emmalu. Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- web development