- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Source to Contract Support Analyst (SAP Ariba) - Birmingham - 4-month contract
A Source to Contract Support Analyst (SAP Ariba) is required to join an energy provider end client based in Birmingham on a 4-month contract.
- Support the Sourcing Lead within the client's major back office transformation programme and work on business readiness activities relating to Go Live of the SAP Ariba system, such as processes documentation, communications and training.
- In-depth knowledge of the Procurement Sourcing process
- SAP Ariba knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Supplier Engagement Skills
If successful, you will:
- Help the Sourcing Lead create process documentation, guidance and templates
- Assist with communications to Supply Chain and the wider functions
- Support the sourcing lead with data migration activities
- Help prepare training activities
- Report and monitor activities to achieve efficiencies in business readiness
- Assist with the buyers and system admin within commodity codes, catalogue management and buying channels
- Supporting query management
- You should be willing to undergo any screening checks carried out by the client
If this role is of interest to you, please apply at the first instance.