- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- Newton Abbot
Berry Recruitment are working alongside a fantastic, picturesque client based in the Bovey Tracy area who are looking for a Sous Chef to start ASAP.
You will be assisting the Head Chef in all areas of the kitchen and its preparation for the day, ensuring all standards are kept to the highest quality and all dishes are presented immaculately.
You will also be tasked with cleaning the kitchen and helping with the deliveries and maintenance of the kitchen.
YOU WOULD NEED YOUR OWN TRANSPORT. There are no direct bus routes or train lines.
- Assisting the Head Chef
- Cooking the lunch menu and evening menu
- Cleaning the kitchen during the day and at the end of each shift
- Putting deliveries away
- Maintaining a low wastage return
- To be able to think on your feet and adding ideas to the Specials board
- Providing a top quality service
- To have a passion for food
- Salary between £26k and £30k per annum
- Contracted hours per week are 48, Increasing in the summer. (Due to peak season)
- Working 5 days out of 7.
If this role is for you or if you know of anyone that would be interested in the position then please get in touch immediately.
Contact the Exeter Berry Recruitment Branch.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- SOUS CHEF