- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
£27,000 - £29,000 + Paid Overtime
Who will you be working for?
A fresh food branded restaurant in Reigate the restaurant is part of a larger group who heavily invest in their Chefs and credit them with the ongoing success of the brand.
This is a busy site and so you will need to be hands on assisting the Head Chef lead the team in creating exceptional dishes from breakfast through to dinner.
The Sous Chef we are looking for
- Have a proven track record of working in fast paced busy kitchen
- Passionate about training and developing their brigade
- Experience of working for a brand is not necessary but would d be an advantage
- Passionate about fresh food and providing guests with a culinary experience not just a meal
- Lead the kitchen team in the head chef absence
- Oversee and organize kitchen stock and ingredients
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new members of the brigade
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Work with the head chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
- Ensure food storage units meet standards and are consistently well-managed
- Assists head chef with the roll out of new menus to the brigade
- Coordinates with general manager on supply ordering, budget, kitchen efficiency and staffin
Does this sound like you?