- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Over ground and central Line Shepherds Bush.
Set on the walk way up to Westfield The Bull is a beacon for pub lovers everywhere. Although we are a large pub we still portray and give the feeling of a home, due to our fantastic team and spectacular atmosphere. We're looking for team members who are chatty, happy,energetic and charismatic individuals looking to learn and develop.The Bull is a high volume food, drink and cocktail pub which itself goes from the place to be Friday nights to where you bring your family for lunch on Sunday. You will have the chance to work in a unique pub in an equally unique location. Definitely an opportunity not to be missed!
What we offer our Sous Chefs;
- Alongside your Head Chef – autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £11per annum
- 28 Days holiday per year
- Average working hours will be X per week.
- 20% Discount in all Young’s and Geronimo pubs and hotels.
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programs and Chef Academy.
What we look for in a Sous Chef;
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef or Senior CDP looking for their next step, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills.
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff Rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times.
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials.
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both General Practitioner and labour.
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams.
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”