- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- To provide short and medium term planning support to flask planner to ensure full benefit gained from current service levels.
- Support scheduling of successful flask and rail programme in line with direction from the flask planner.
- Lead document management quality accountability and corrective action focus for the Spent Fuel team, Dangerous Goods team and wider fuel team, producing relevant reports and KPI monitoring as required.
- Support to defuelling projects as representative of the spent fuel operations team, as required
- Interact with business units and stations support of activities, related to management of Spent Fuel and Dangerous Goods Transport
- Act as a team with all other Company personnel and departments to meet Waste & Decommissioning directorate business objectives
- Maintain strong clear information exchange with internal and external stakeholders
- Support flask planner in Spent Fuel team to ensure efficient management of spent nuclear fuel, radioactive material transport and defuelling and decommissioning planning.
- Lead document management process in Spent Fuel team including interrogation of key systems (specifically AMS, CDMS, CAP Workflow and spent fuel databases) to provide regular and ad hoc reports
- Provide ad hoc support to the Spent Fuel Branch Manager, Lifetime & Defuelling Head of Function and lead teams with branch and departmental activities as required
- May be required to coach and supervise junior administrators within the wider function
- Perform role of Spent Fuel Planner when required.
- Provide support to the Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) team where required.
- Take ownership for, pro-actively manage and develop the suite of departmental documentation.
- Act as one of the primary departmental points of contact to answer routine questions and providing information on behalf of the department.
- Preparing programme / business level presentations, correspondence and reports on behalf of the team.
- Maintain and develop the wiki page for the function and facilitate any communications both within and outside the team.
- Maintain and pro-actively develop various departmental tracking tools relating to departmental improvement activities, training plans, Organisational learning
- Business Support