- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sports Teaching Assistant Needed for Primary School in Bromley
Have you finished your degree and are looking for that extra experience before you become a teacher or do your PGCE? Would you love a graduate job for one year in an excellent well behaved school with potential to become a permanent member of staff? Do you have a sporting background?
A vibrant and cultured school in Bromley are hunting for a strong graduate sports assistant to carry out any tasks directed by the Deputy Head supporting and promoting the sport curriculum alongside extra duties with Maths and English. You will be given extra responsibilities providing you an overall and vital experience to help you become a PE teacher or sports professional in the future.
The school are looking to start someone as soon as possible.
* Highly respected school in the local community
* Excellent facilities and lively cultural programme
* Huge emphasis on Sports, Music, Drama, ICT, Travel
* Assist PE/Games division / set-up equipment / Close up grounds
* Help coach games / accompany school teams / help run tournaments
* Provide help with Maths and English in class
* Experience with sport related fields
* Strong desire to be a teacher
* Honest, punctual, energetic, pro-active
Please get in touch with Spencer at Empowering Learning if you are interested in hearing more
Role: Sports Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Contract
Location: Orpington, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.