- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
SQL DBA- Permanent- Cambridge- £45k-£55k
One of our most prestigious clients in Cambridge are looking for a permanent SQL DBA to join their data team following another positive spell for the business.
Reporting to the DBA Managaer, the successful applicant will be a key member of the team taking on full responsibility for the SQL Serve database, including design, build and cloud based deployment.
• 2-5 years' experience building and managing SQL Server environments
• Confidence and competence with T-SQL
• SQL Server Integration Services
• OLTP, reporting/data warehouse, including ETL
• AWS experience
• Agile methodologies
• ITIL processes
Strong communication and written skills are also required to be successful in this role.
A strong benefits package can also be offered to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please forward your CV to
- sql server