- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ARK are a Not For Profit Employer
Salary: £18,746 for up to 40hrs per week
Joe is in his 20’s. Joe loves to live a healthy and active lifestyle in his local community. Joe also has Autism. This means that Joe has difficulty communicating with others and need help in his daily life. Joe needs support with personal care, support to maintain the healthy diet he wants, and support when he goes running in his local park. Could you support Joe to live the good life he wants?
We believe in a person centred approach, which means we see the person first and ask them what is important in their lives. It is important for all people to have choice and control over their lives and we support our service users to do this through good life plans. Ark values the worth of each person, understanding difference and the development of trusting relationships. These values help us develop as an organisation and we believe it is important our staff share these values.
ARK support people tolive good lives, at home and intheir community. We need your skills, knowledge and expertise to make it possible.
Bill is a gentleman with a dual diagnosis of a Learning Disability and Dementia. Bill is on a palliative care approach and requires support with all aspects of his daily living. His health will deteriorate and he will require staff to show great patience and empathy throughout the remainder of his days. Do you have the values, care and compassion to support Bill?
Experience is not essential. We offer a comprehensive induction and training programmes designed to ensure you have all the skills you need for the job. What’s most important is that you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- 3.4% employer pension contribution
- A range of working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance
- Confidential employee counselling service, available 24/7
- Fully funded PVG registration and initial registration with the SSSC
- Membership to Capital Credit Union available
- A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs and e-Learning
- A dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification