- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17.31 gross per hour
£17.31ph/£28,000 per annum
33 hours weekly
A friendly elderly/dementia nursing home with a GOOD CQC report located in Chesterfield seeks a staff nurse to join the team and work day shifts on a permanent basis, working around 33 hours per week. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking to join a supportive group of care homes who can offer true career progression and a fantastic career in a caring and welcoming environment!
If you are nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) and looking to develop your skills and experience in a supportive and reassuring environment then apply now to find out more…
Why work here?
• This home pays an excellent hourly rate of up to £17.31ph
• 33 hours per week - offers a health work/life balance
• Support from senior nurses available
• Free Training
• The home will consider nurses from a variety of sectors - RGN/RMN
• True progression opportunities will be available
• Supportive and friendly team
• Day shifts
• This home has excellent online reviews and a GOOD CQC report
If you would like to hear more or apply for this fantastic opportunity, please call Georgi @ Amber Mace on Applyor send over your current CV to Apply for more details on this role!