- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Reference: 832-2019-NM-5906
Employer: Livewell Southwest CIC Department: Lee Mill Location: Ivybridge Salary: £24,214 to £30,112 pa, pro rata An opportunity for a registered nurse post within low secure services has arisen within Lee Mill Hospital. We are actively recruiting motivated and professional individuals who are looking to work in an environment and organization that is supportive and driven to deliver quality, evidence based patient care.
At Lee Mill Hospital we deliver excellent packages of care to complex and challenging individuals, we strive to achieve high standards for our service users and we require robust and skilled nurses to achieve this. The role will focus on the delivery of quality nursing interventions on the unit as part of a wider nursing team.
We are looking for a skilled, compassionate and caring professional who is committed to providing care of the highest quality to some of the most challenging individuals known to our service. You will need to have a recovery focus and a passion for working with people with mental health needs. Candidates will need to possess excellent communication skills as you will be working alongside other professionals, families and carers. The successful candidate will work in an established MDT team and lead in the delivery of therapeutic programmes and plans of care.
This post provides the opportunity to be supported on appointment with a robust induction and development package. We are keen to support and develop our staff through a clear career pathway and encourage promotional opportunities within the Organisation.
Livewell Southwest values its staff and makes investment in their development a priority. Currently we offer the following development opportunities for staff:
- A minimum of three days protected CPD for registered staff
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Leadership programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Medicines Management, leg Ulcer Management and Assessment Training
- Access and funding for training including Care Certificate, Assistant Practitioners Course and Scholarship Into Nurse Training
- Robust Preceptorship
- An induction programme tailored to your needs
- Relocation package may be considered for the right candidate for certain roles Rewards and benefits
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme and competitive Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows and/or Government Pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Lease car scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation/conditions apply)
- Cycle to work scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation)
- Childcare vouchers
- School holiday childcare subsidies
- Multiple flexible working options