- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Client is One of UK's leading Healthcare Providers and they are currently seeking for a motivated RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a reputable Nursing Home located in the Wakefield area.
This is a large size care home and provides palliative care, convalescence, dementia nursing and Parkinson’s care. You must have strong Dementia Nursing experience as you will be working on the Unit- Dementia Nursing. The home is divided into six units, and each unit has spaces to relax and spend time in, as well as access to the garden which is well maintained. There is a dedicated quiet lounge for residents to visit if they prefer.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
• Leading, supervising and training the care team
• General Nursing duties-Vital signs, injections
• Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
• Keeping precise, up to date records on residents and reporting any changes.
• Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all time
An ideal Nurse must have these skills and experiences as they are beneficial for this position:
• Able to show a can-do attitude always
• A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
• Show empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £34,320. We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available. In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
• Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
• Free Meals On Long Days
• Free DBS
• Ongoing Career Progression
• Pension Scheme
• Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID : 3488
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sam Wilson on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org