- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Rayleigh, Essex
- Position:Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and General Care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Salary: £18.00 per hour - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time or Part time hours available (24, 36, 48 hours)
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check.
The home is located just outside Rayleigh, Essex on transport links. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home. The home widely respected in the care sector and is highly suited to the care provision of older people with care needs, including for individuals with a form of dementia and those requiring general nursing.
All staff members create a warm, family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat together, and to plan and celebrate special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is thoughtfully designed to support mind, body and soul.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
The Role as a Staff Nurse
- Ensure the provision of high-quality nursing care and support
- Undertake the assessment of nursing needs of new and existing Residents and ensure that their care needs are communicated
- Liaise with GP's and other health and social care professionals to ensure that all aspects of the Residents' health and social care needs are met
- Ensure that appropriate reporting and recording is undertaken by all colleagues as appropriate, and that all critical incidents are reported
- Be compliant with National Care Standards, Regulations, codes of practice, legal and company requirements so that we provide a safe service to Residents
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Annual pay reviews
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Employee pension
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to