- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client, a small well-established Nursing home based in the Wirral towards the Moreton area are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) on a permanent basis for days within the nursing home. Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care. The nursing home specialises in nursing care and dementia care for the elderly.
36 hours Days
£15.00 per hour paid breaks Salary (£28,080)
• Be a qualified RGN/RMN
• Have a valid NMC pin number
• Be committed and dedicated to the role.
• Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
• Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Right to work in the UK
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Work within a team in a care home environment or similar setting
• Comply with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times
• Ensure that all residents have full risk assessments and person-centred care plans in place and that these are regularly reviewed and updated
• Take responsibility for medication administration and management
• Carry out other nursing duties associated with the role including management of resident needs, audits, record keeping, wound dressings, medication administration, feeds etc.
• Promote resident independence and respect their dignity and choices at all times
• Work in line with Company policies and procedures
If interested, please call Belmont on 01772 875 866 or apply, alternatively if you do know of anyone that may be interested then do let us know. As if they are successful you will be entitled to a £250 referral bonus.