- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£20.00 per hour | Full or Part-time hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A vacancy for a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse has arisen in a the Coleraine area for a home providing general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Full or part-time hours available on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £20.00
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Free uniform
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• In-house and external training opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
About the company